£7.50 + VAT (Limited time only)
The aim of this e-learning course is to raise awareness of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for those handling or processing personal data. To be data protection compliant, a business needs to understand the relevant law. Legislation and definitions are covered in this course, interspersed with real life examples of data breaches and the penalties that ensued.
You will be able to...
- State the scope of data protection law and who this applies to
- Outline the role of the Information Commissioner
- Give examples of Personal Identifiable Data (PID) and explain how this can be kept safe
- Define Subject Access Requests
- Outline the principles of the Data Protection Act
- State the penalties of a data breach
- Keep personal data safe online, including when using email and social media
Duration: 40 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement: Institute of Hospitality
Accreditation: CPD awarding body.