£5.00+ VAT for a limited time only
The Interview Skills e-learning course has been designed to equip learners with the understanding and skills needed to conduct effective job interviews.
Choosing the right people for job vacancies is crucial to the success of any organisation. Job interviews are an integral part of the hiring process and requires good interpersonal and communication skills.
This course will help learners in the selection process, decision making process, interview styles and legal aspects of conducting successful job interviews.
Any team members who are involved in the hiring of personnel will benefit from this course, as well as those looking to progress and increase their knowledge.
You will be able to...
- Understand best practices for the initial selection process
- Identify the different interview styles and their benefits
- Be aware of legal issues and how to avoid unlawful discrimination
- Learn how to plan, prepare and conduct successful interviews
- Avoid common mistakes people make when interviewing
Duration: 60 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: There is no end assessment for this course.
Endorsement(s): Institute of Hospitality and BIIAB.
Accreditation: CPD awarding body.