Personal Licence Application Service
Did you know that to become a personal licence holder, you need to gain the appropriate qualification and then complete an application process?
We can take the hassle away and complete everything on your behalf.
Our Personal Licence Application Service includes.
• Conducting the criminal records check required by law (England & Wales)
• Completing the personal licence application form
• Completing the disclosure of convictions declaration
• Submitting the application, together with your accredited qualification certificate, proof of right to work documentation and, if required, your criminal records check to your local council or authority.
Our expert team process 1000s of licence applications each year. So you can rest assured you will be in safe hands.
What is the process for gaining a personal licence?
1st – Complete your personal licence training course
- For England & Wales, that’s the Award for Personal Licence Holders
- For Scotland, it’s the Scottish Certificate of Personal Licence Holders
2nd – Complete the online invigilated exam and gain your accredited qualification certificate
3rd – Complete and submit the full licence application
We offer a complete end-to-end solution. Simply add our application service to your basket when purchasing your personal licence course.
If you don’t already have your personal licence qualification, don’t forget to add this to your basket when checking out.