Staying Legal - Recruitment
£5.00 + VAT
This course aims to inform learners of the many scenarios in which they can avoid claims of unlawful discrimination and stay legal through the recruitment process.
There is no individual Act governing recruitment and selection, however there are numerous Acts dealing with the recruitment process which will be covered in this online course.
Research has found that many businesses are unaware of what is and isn’t legally acceptable during the recruitment and selection process. This course aims to provide supporting information to improve knowledge and awareness. This course would benefit any team members who play a role in recruitment.
You will be able to...
- Explain the importance of staying legal and avoiding claims of unlawful discrimination.
- Effectively safeguard your business and your team from any implications when recruiting.
- Confidently recruit whilst remaining within your legal obligations.
- Increase the reputation of the business as a fair employer.
- Avoid claims of unlawful discrimination therefore avoiding costly legal fees.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Duration: 30 minutes
Assessment: Assessment At the end of the course you will be tested through an assessment consisting of 5 questions. You must answer 100% of the questions correctly to pass and receive your certificate. There are a number of quiz questions throughout the course.
Accreditation: Institute of Hospitality endorsed
NOW AVAILABLE: Team Member - Ready to Serve
The Team Member Ready to Serve learning programme has been carefully crafted to provide your team members with the knowledge and skills required to ensure a safe and effective return to work. Covering the key compliance procedures and measures, your team members will be COVID secure upon completion.