USA Coronavirus – Taking Proactive Action
Free of Charge
As COVID-19 continues to impact the health the hospitality industry, we all need to turn to education, communications and contingency planning to keep our people and customers safe.
The free USA Coronavirus – Taking Proactive Action activity from CPL Learning is filled with valuable insight and information for On Premise employers and teams.
Aimed predominantly at outlet management, it covers what COVID-19 is, how the infection spreads, areas to consider and plan for, operational tips, training guides and the most up-to-date hygiene advice for food and drink establishments.
Produced in collaboration with and including insights from Nielsen CGA, this free e-learning course provides learners with all the latest information about operational planning during the COVID-19 outbreak.
You will be able to...
• Identify the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
• Understand how the infection spreads
• Consider the potential impact on hospitality businesses
• Identify the main areas to consider and plan for contingency
• Implement the most up-to-date hygiene advice for your business
Duration: 20 minutes.
Assessment: There is no formal assessment for this course. A course completion certificate will be issued.