Venners Stock Management
£35.00 + VAT
Made in conjunction with Venners, the Stock Management course aims to provide those working in hospitality retail outlets with the skills and knowledge needed to improve stock control and to understand the value of liquor and food stock taking.
Users will be able to demonstrate best practice management techniques after taking this course.
You will be able to...
- Outline the requirements of a stocktaking system
- Discuss the benefits of an effective stocktaking system and how it can contribute towards the profitability of an outlet
- Interpret the information on Stock Audit Reports
- Effectively prepare for a stocktake to ensure the accuracy of the results
- Describe the effect that theft, fraud and collusion can have on the profitability of a business and explain what can be done to reduce the risk of these occurring
- Follow the ten golden rules for controlling your stock
Duration: 60 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 22 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Accreditation: CPD awarding body.