Award in Underage Sales Prevention (AUASP) for Retail
The Award for Underage Sales Prevention (AUASP) for retail course focuses on the prevention of unlawful sales of age-restricted products in retail operations. This online course covers a series of important topics including what age-related products are, refusing service to underage customers and of the many consequences both legally to the seller and the negative impact to the purchaser if age-restricted products are sold.
This course is suitable for team members who sell age-restricted products in a retail setting.
You will be able to...
- Discover that there are a wide range of products that are age-restricted under many different regulations
- Understand their role to not compromise the licensing objectives that may lead to a premise license review
- Empathise with the negative affects an underage purchaser could experience if age-restricted products are sold
- Sell age-restricted products to people who present acceptable forms of ID, such as those with the PASS hologram
- Manage conflict situations that may arise
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Duration: 30 minutes
Assessment: There are quiz pages in the activity. The activity concludes with an end assessment consisting of 10 questions. The pass percentage for this is 80%. Users will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the end assessment.