£5.00 + VAT (Limited time only)
The aim of this course is to provide greater knowledge of beer styles to both licensed premises staff and beer enthusiasts. By having a greater knowledge of beer styles, staff can confidently make recommendations to customers or friends who may not have considered beer as a drink of choice before, and therefore encourage repeat custom and help the craft beer culture to grow.
You will be able to...
- Confidently offer customers information on the products you’re selling, including style and strength
- Merchandise your range of craft beer to encourage customer purchases
- List the four primary ingredients of beer, and explain what each contributes to the beer flavour and aroma
- Recognise different packaging formats and the typical serve temperature for each
- Identify different styles of craft beers, their qualities and food pairings
- Explain the ‘The Three Cs’ with regard to recommending beer and food pairings
Duration: 60 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Endorsement(s): Institute of Hospitality
Accreditation: CPD awarding body.