Taking Proactive Action for Retail
Free of Charge
The Coronavirus – Taking Proactive Action for Retail e-learning activity will support learners in making preparations and contingencies to deal with the coronavirus outbreak and to provide a checklist of actions to consider and to communicate to employees.
As partners to the retail and hospitality sectors, this course is being offered free of charge to help your wider teams be quickly upskilled and will be updated as and when information and advice changes or develops.
The course has been made in collaboration with David Edwards, SpeakEZI, a member of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, and CPL Learning and is provided without charge to support the retail industry.
You will be able to...
- Identify the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Understand how the infection spreads
- Consider the potential impact on retail businesses
- Identify the main areas to consider and plan for contingency
- Implement the most up-to-date hygiene advice for your business
Duration: 15 minutes.
Assessment: There is no formal assessment for this course. A course completion certificate will be issued.