Coronavirus – Taking Proactive Action
Free of Charge
The Coronavirus – Taking Proactive Action activity will support learners in making preparations and contingencies to deal with the coronavirus pandemic and to provide a checklist of actions to consider and to communicate to employees.
The course has been made in collaboration with David Edwards, of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, SpeakEzi and CPL Learning and is provided without charge to support the hospitality industry.
You will be able to...
- Identify the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Understand how the infection spreads
- Consider the potential impact on hospitality businesses
- Identify the main areas to consider and plan for contingency
- Implement the most up-to-date hygiene advice for your business
Duration: 15 minutes.
Assessment: There is no formal assessment for this course. A course completion certificate will be issued.