Effective Time Management
£5.00 + VAT (Limited time only)
Being a manager comes with a lot of responsibility and often includes juggling multiple tasks at one time. This course aims to give users the knowledge and tools necessary to reduce time spent on unnecessary tasks and to manage their work time more effectively.
You will be able to...
- Outline the six principles of time management
- Identify any ‘time stealers’ that can distract you at work, including interruptions and procrastination
- Run effective meetings, avoiding issues which can ‘steal’ your time
- Use appropriate methods to set your priorities, including the urgent/importance matrix and the ABC method
- State and explain the Pareto rule in relation to time management
- Manage your electronic time effectively, including efficient use of phone and email
- Use a time and journey planner to plan jobs and events to allow an effective use of your time
Duration: 25 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement(s): Institute of Hospitality and BIIAB.
Accreditation: CPD awarding body.