Equality and Diversity
£5.00 + VAT (Limited time only)
This course explores the meaning of equality and diversity by helping users to understand legislation and guidelines relevant to the Equality Act and Human Rights Act. It aims to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding needed to help reduce discrimination in direct, associative, perceptive and indirect forms in the workplace.
You will be able to...
- List the nine protected characteristics covered in the Equality Act 2010
- Outline legislation relevant to equality
- Identify and explain the four types of discrimination
- Describe both employer and employee responsibilities with regards to equality in the workplace
- Develop and implement an equality and diversity policy for the workplace
Duration: 60 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement(s): Institute of Hospitality and BIIAB.
Accreditation: CPD awarding body.