£5.00+ VAT for a limited time only
The Guest Recovery e-learning course explores why effective guest recovery is imperative in the hospitality industry. There is a strong emphasis placed on retaining customers and bringing in new customers to a business.
This course looks at how you can effectively handle a guest complaint and maintain loyal customers. Learners will explore how to handle guest complaints effectively in order to turn a service failure into a service win.
Suitable for all levels of staff including front of house, back of house and management staff who work in a hospitality setting.
You will be able to...
- Explain the cost of poor complaint handling
- Understand and describe how complaints can benefit us
- Demonstrate how to resolve complaints efficiently
- Identify common reasons for complaints
- Identify the best outcome when dealing with Guest Recovery
Duration: 20 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: There is no formal assessment for this course. A course completion certificate will be issued
Endorsement(s): Endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality