Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Level 3
£24.75 + VAT (Limited time only)
This HACCP Level 3 course will give learners the knowledge and skills needed to produce food that is safe for consumers. Aimed at those responsible for assisting in the development of HACCP-based food safety management systems, as well as those owning or managing smaller food businesses, this training helps to develop understanding of HACCP–based food safety management and how it is best implemented and maintained in a food business or organisation.
You will be able to...
- Outline the need for, and importance of, HACCP-based food safety management systems
- Describe the HACCP approach to food safety procedures
- Review the legislation relating to HACCP
- Describe the importance of prerequisite programmes and what they should contain
- Evaluate HACCP based procedures through documentation and record keeping procedures
- Explain and evaluate the five preliminary steps in the logical application of HACCP
- Identify hazards and risks in a food preparation or production process
- Determine critical control points (CCP) for significant hazards and establish critical limits
- Describe the procedures required for monitoring CCPs and the corrective action procedures when CCPs fail
- Outline the review and verification requirements for HACCP-based systems
Duration: 90 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement: Institute of Hospitality
Accreditation: CPD awarding body.