Housekeeping is an essential operating department in a hotel which is responsible for cleanliness, maintenance, aesthetic upkeep of rooms, public area, back area, and surroundings.
Part of our Hotel Collection, this course aims to inform users of the typical tasks and skills of the hotel housekeeping team.
This activity will enable a foundation level of learning for team members either new to or recently started work in hotels, or for individuals looking for a career in hotels and seeking knowledge and learning
You will be able to...
- List the key activities of the housekeeping teams
- Explain the key objectives of the housekeeping department
- Explain the key skills and attributes to work in housekeeping teams
- Complete basic key tasks in housekeeping teams
- Be confident approaching key technologies used in housekeeping departments
Duration: 20 minutes
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: At the end of the course users will be tested through an assessment consisting of 5 questions. They must answer 80% of the questions correctly to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement: Institute of hospitality
Want to find out more about our Hotel Collection?
If you’d like to find out more about our Hotel Collection or our learning & development tools get in touch today.