Intellelearn Health and Safety Level 3
£100.00 + VAT
The Intellelearn Health and Safety level 3 course is perfect for any team member who is looking to enhance their health and safety training. The course is ideal for supervisors, managers and business owners who want to operate legally and safely but have no formal qualifications.
The course is separated into 10 modules that guide learners through the essential elements of health and safety at work. Helping you make your business safe and compliant. At the end of each module learners complete a ‘knowledge checker’ to ensure understanding and complete a final test once all modules are complete.
Including modules in Introduction to Health and Safety, COSHH and PPE, Hazards and Risks along with many more, this course will enhance the CV of any team member with an internationally recognised qualification.
You will be able to...
- Explain what is meant by ‘Health and Safety’
- Identify common workplace incidents and general ways to reduce their risk
- Recite the procedure to carry out in the event of a fire and know which fire extinguisher should be used
- Understand the importance and use of PPE
- Explain the basics of COSHH and how to minimise the risk of hazardous substances
- Identify different types of safety signs and know about first aid in the workplace
- Understand the basics of working at height
- Work with display screens correctly
- Deal with violence in the workplace
- Identify the key causes of stress
- List the Dos and Don’ts when it comes to electrical equipment
Duration: 8 – 10 hours.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment. 80% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass.