Mental Health Support Champion
Free of Charge (For limited time only)
The Mental Health Support Champion e-Learning course has been designed to promote good mental health and wellbeing in the workplace. On completion of the course learners will be able to identify and support team members who may be experiencing mental ill health, such as anxiety and stress. Learners will be able to provide effective, early intervention and can signpost the sources of support their colleagues can benefit from.
By understanding mental health and wellbeing, businesses will develop stronger relationships with their employees, improving staff retention levels, morale and productivity.
The course is suitable for employees of all levels particularly those working within hospitality.
You will be able to...
- Recognise the symptoms of mental ill health
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding in order to to support team members who may be experiencing mental ill health
- Provide practical advice on steps to take when supporting a colleague experiencing mental ill health
- Guide the person experiencing mental ill health towards professional help
- Identify practical ways to improve your own mindfulness
Duration: 30 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: There is no formal assessment for this course. A course completion certificate will be issued.
Endorsement: Institute of Hospitality
Accreditation: CPD awarding body.
*Written in association with The Mind Map founder, Phil Bridges.