Payment Card Industry
Data Security Standards
£5.00 + VAT (Limited time only)
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards course provides learners with the necessary tools to improve their knowledge on protecting customer cardholder data and to use these skills to tackle the demands of customer data security.
Upon completion of the course learners will understand what PCI Data Security Standards means, will recognise the importance of safeguarding cardholder data and will know how this links to the different types of fraudulent methods used to access this.
By understanding PCI Data Security, learners will have the knowledge and guidance to be able to adhere to the PCI Security Standards and help protect the reputation of a company.
You will be able to...
- Explain what Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards is
- Describe the common security features of a payment card
- Know the procedures to follow to ensure that cardholder data is held securely
- List the different types of fraudulent methods used to access cardholder data
- Implement the correct procedure to follow if you suspect theft or fraud
Duration: 20 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 5 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement: Institute of Hospitality