Planning Delivery & Takeaway
Free of Charge
The Planning Delivery and Takeaway activity will support learners in a hospitality business making preparations and contingencies to deal with coronavirus and to provide a checklist of actions to consider and to communicate when conducting deliveries and takeaways.
The course has been produced in collaboration with David Edwards MCIEH, Angeline Wolfe MCIEH CEnvH, Karen Turton and CPL Learning and is provided without charge to support the industry.
You will be able to...
- Explore delivery partners and discover how they can support you
- Consider hygiene measures for delivery and takeaway
- Gain knowledge on the legal aspects of delivery and takeaway
- Ensure you are delivering hospitality and quality whilst providing a delivery and takeaway service
- Identify where support is required for marketing and communication
Duration: 10 minutes.
Assessment: There is no formal assessment for this course. A course completion certificate will be issued.