£5.00+ VAT for a limited time only
We all know how difficult it is when interviewing to recruit the right people. Recruitment is about bringing the right employees into the business to work for us. The Recruiting Winners e-learning course is about picking employees that are going to develop in the business, work parallel to the business values and stay with the business long term. Sometimes we get it right, but often we are getting it wrong. But why?
According to Criterion Business Psychologists, employers are finding a talent shortage in the current market with 72% of companies stating they have a difficult time finding skilled candidates for current openings. This course will help learners with all stages of recruitment and selected the right candidate for the job.
Any team members who are involved in recruitment for your business will benefit from the skills gained in this e-learning activity.
You will be able to...
- Describe the entire recruitment process
- Understand employment law and the science behind recruitment
- Identify the benefits of planning, future proofing and having the right checklist of criteria
- Explain effective selection techniques, how to identify the right candidate and improving the candidate experience
- Avoid common mistakes people make when interviewing
Duration: 30 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: At the end of the course you will be tested through an assessment consisting of 10 questions. You must answer 80% of the questions correctly to pass and receive your certificate.
Endorsement(s): Institute of Hospitality