Working at Height
£5.00 + VAT (Limited time only)
This course explores the risks involved when working at height. It provides information on how to use equipment appropriately such as ladders. The course looks at how to perform a risk assessment before completing a task from height and is suitable for all team members, at all levels.
The aim of the course is to give every learner a solid working knowledge of the Working at Height Regulations 2005 and any other relevant legislation and to raise awareness of the potential risks.
You will be able to...
- Have a working knowledge of the Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Compile a risk assessment before performing a task from height therefore reducing the risk of a fall and injury
- Reduce the amount of sickness leave at a business due to injury from working at height
- Reduce the likelihood of accidents and business fines due to negligence
- Have a knowledgeable workforce, maintaining the reputation of the business
Duration: 20 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 5 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate. There are also quiz style sections throughout the course.
Endorsement: Institute of Hospitality.