Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH)
The Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) is a mandatory requirement for gaining your personal licence. With CPL Learning you can complete all the learning required online through a comprehensive e-learning course. Once the course is completed, you will then complete your exam via a web portal which will be recorded via a web camera. Learners will be provided with all necessary information about how to complete the e-assessment. Once you have successfully passed the exam you will receive your level 2 qualification which can be used to apply for your personal licence.
The online APLH training course will provide learners with a clear understanding of the framework of the laws and regulations that underpin the responsibilities of the personal licence holder.
This training is essential for your Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) as well as managers, assistant managers, supervisors, and staff seeking promotion to one of these positions.
You will be able to...
- Understand licensing objectives
- Comply with licensing authorities
- Understand the specific legislations around personal and premises licences
- Be aware of the framework of the law surrounding operating schedules, permitted temporary activities and unauthorised licensable activities
- Define the legal and social responsibilities of the personal licence holder
- Recognise the effects of illegal drugs, alcohol, and disorderly conduct
- State the responsibilities in the protection of children
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: To complete the e-assessment delegates will be required to log into the digital invigilation platform using their unique credentials. The learner will be required to comply with exam conditions using their smartphone and webcam. Setup takes just 5 minutes and support is available in getting set up.
Accreditation: Qualification is awarded by the BIIAB